2003年10月29日水曜日

I'm here in US

I got here yesterday on 10/28 without much of trouble. Two flights involved were delayed for about half an hour but, after all, I met Alan at the airport as scheduled.

Alan looked tired and spoke that way and I'm sorry for that. He said it's the way of life as a public accountant. Well, it's just this season.

It was raining on and off when I arrived in Richmond, VA and kind of chilly, he said. I didn't feel that way when I got off the plane but then I started to feel the same way. That's maybe as I was shuffling around the luggage I had to carry and I'd been indoors most of the time.

At the Kansai aiport, I saw Ouchi-san who said she's just transfered from Tokyo a month ago. She looked happy, that was good for her.

Owada-san  sent me an apology mail for failing to list me. I told her never to mind as I have to rely on her in the future for my listing and status-checking. At least she admitted her failure and she is honest about it. That's good.

I haven't talked with Alan much at all yet. Hope we can talk a little longer tooday.

0 件のコメント: