2003年11月10日月曜日

All over again

There was a general election last Sunday back in Japan and I didn't vote - I couldn't. There were tons of updates in Mac area but I couldn't do any of them. In other words, I've missed a lot by being over here. I should've taken a Mac with me next time. That's certain.

And adding to it, the Nikkei also has been reset to square one of  10,100. I've lost more than a million yen but I'm not so angry (of course, I am) because it's gotta turn around again.

I'm flying back to Japan on Thursday Nov 13 as there'll be a game on Saturday Nov 15 and also Alan will be away to Orlando, FL on the weekend  for 3 week stay. In order to make my stay enjoyable, I need a car or bicycle and a Mac. Till then, I don't think it's feasible to stay, or rather, live here.

0 件のコメント: